Safety Measures to combat Covid19
As we prepare to re-open, we have implemented a Storewide Policy that will go into effect until further notice.
Temperature checks upon arrival:
- If a resident feels feverish or their temperature is 100.4°F/38°C or higher, they have a cough, or difficulty breathing, we will cancel your appointment and ask you to come back when you are feeling better.
Face Mask & Staying 6 feet away from one another:
- Guests and employees will be required to wear a face mask at all times until they leave the salon.
Everyone will be required to stay 6 ft away from each other when possible or when you are not separated by a physical barrier.
If you do not have a mask upon arrival, masks are available for purchase.
No Guests allowed at appointment:
- When arriving at your appointment, please come alone as there will be no waiting area until further notice.
- Our service prices have increased due to measures to keep our clients and workers safe and healthy.
The increase covers all of the following but are not limited to disposable personal care kits, hand sanitizers, cleaning supplies, and extra time added to each service to ensure proper sanitation for each client.
Upon arrival to your appointment:
- Please call to check in when you arrived. We will ask you to wait in your car or outside until we call you to come in for your appointment.
Prior to the start of service:
- All clients must wash their hands for at least 30 seconds as well as cleanse lashes with lash cleanser (if getting a lash service) prior to sitting down for your service.
During the Service
No cellphone use during services.
We will no longer be offering any beverages.
No Lip/Chin Wax or Facial Services at this time:
- We will not be able to offer services that require you to remove your mask at this time.
- Please be mindful that we are setting aside more time than usual to accommodate new sanitation regulations to protect our clients and staff.
Brow and Lash Appointments:
We ask that you reschedule or cancel your appointments with at least 48 hours notice or you will forfeit your deposit (of a first time appointment), or incur a charge of 50% of your intended service (for refills and touch ups).
ALL DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED & NON REFUNDABLE.
50% of the service price will be deposited to secure your appointment.
They are transferable to a different date if you give us at least 48 hours notice, otherwise it will be forfeited.